Monday 28 June 2010

Dudded Up

Good morning blog people! Right off the bat, I'd like to note that, true to my word, Cleveland Indians victory = new blog post. I am nothing if not dependable. I had actually hoped to bend the rules a little bit and post one last week after the US football/soccer squad beat Algeria. However, an inopportune rearranging of the Stool Internet Empire (resulting in absolutely no access to the Tinternet) made that impossible.

One of the main reasons for going to the states was my sister's wedding. Huzzah! We presented us the rare opportunity to put on nice clothes for a change. Check it out:

Of particular note are Kate's fantastic red suede shoes and my dashing paisley tie. It should also be mentioned that 2.5 year old nephews in mini tuxes make awesome fashion accessories.

Update: along the lines of the laser-queen-muppet debacle. Would you go see Prince in concert? I saw him about 12 years ago and it was a ridiculously good show. I just saw a poster up that he's coming to berlin in a few weeks. How old is that dude? can he still play 20 minute bass solos? Will he sing 1999? i'm torn.

1 comment:

Douglas said...

I would go see Prince in concert. I foolishly did not go to see Prince in concert when he played eight zillion nights in a row in London a few years ago and I still regret it. Go. See. Prince. In. Concert.