Wednesday 9 September 2009

Pupster Down!

Hi blog friends!

A brief, but sad update.

Maggie, the Stear family "hound" for the last 14 years, took a one-way trip to the big doghoue in the sky last week.

Here are some pictures of her in happier times.


(that first picture has the added bonus of being one of the first digital photos I ever collected)

She copped a lot of flack for being, in essence, a fluffy white football who yapped a lot. Which is fair. But I'm still going to miss that little pooch.

5 comments:

Douglas said...

I bawled my eyes out when we sent our dog on that one way trip. I recommend a certain Don Bluth film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zht6VcR0t6U

Unknown said...

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I said goodbye to my dear, surly Smithers in August. Awful, awful time.

jeff said...

Oh sal - sorry to hear about smithers. When I told kate, she said that is the best name for a pet ever. Declared you a genius. and then started in with the brain massaging jokes.

Alex said...

14 years is a great run.

Emily said...

Being home for the first time without her there was hard. At least we had Oscar, my pooch, there to keep us all on our toes.