Wednesday 31 December 2008

We hear you

All of your comments regarding wild boar carcasses have been seen and noted. We're quite busy lounging around the flat in our pajamas at the moment, but will post photos of our recent meat adventures soonish (which could mean february of course). In the meantime, here's one of us at christmas, which was potentially snapped after we spent the previous 6 hours sipping homemade coffee vodka and engaging in ritual turkey consumption.

have a great new years!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you and yours! My resolution list is empty this year, since "find a new job" just got crossed off my list. Woo-hoo!

Douglas said...

Oh man, coffee vodka. I found myself on New Year's Day thinking, I wish I'd had the foresight to brew me up some coffee vodka. Damn. Sheeeeeee. It. etc.

Douglas said...

Boy, I sure could go for a picture of boar carcass or two right about now...

jeff said...

Boy, I sure do wish our computer hadn't had a massive crash on Sunday.

Seriously, it was like the titantic without the iceberg or the crappy orchestra playing.

Pictures of carcasses will be posted once I reassemble our itunes library and get things sorted.

Unknown said...

Why does itunes library take priority? Unless you were planning on setting a slideshow to music, I'm going to have to say "boo" on that idea. Butthead, what is your email address?

the hairy one said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
one of us said...

email is jhchops(funny little squiggly thing that i'm not typing to avoid spam)gmail.com

woohoo